Foreign Credential Evaluations for University of Miami- Frost School of Music School Applicants

Start your credential evaluation process with IEE’s custom application and standard 5 DAY processing for University of Miami- Frost School of Music applicants.

Start Now

Services and Fees


By utilizing the University of Miami- Frost School of Music Institution Portal with IEE, students not only receive a DISCOUNT for digital portal deliveries but also receive their evaluation in 5 BUSINESS DAYS with standard processing.

Course Report

(also known as Course by Course Evaluation)

Additional Services

Rush Services

Expedited Services

  • Rush (3 Business Days) $50.00
  • Special service (2 business days) $100.00
  • Same day service (if in by 11am) $200.00

Per Page


Required Documentation

IEE General Document Requirements

IEE requires official academic records. Unofficial student copies will not be accepted, even if they are issued by the school.

ORIGINAL Transcripts / Mark Sheets / Examination Certificates / Academic Records

indicating courses/subjects, hours of study/units/credits, and grades/marks/examination results, issued in the original language. These must be issued on institutional letterhead and include official signatures and seals. If the hours/units/credits are not included on the academic records, please submit program descriptions/syllabi issued by the institution, where applicable.

ORIGINAL Diplomas / Graduation Certificates / Degree Certificates

issued in the original language (indicating that a degree/qualification has been earned or that a program of study has been completed). If the degree was not earned, please indicate so in writing.

Copy of the title page, abstract, table of contents, and first ten pages of the dissertation for the evaluation of doctoral studies

Please note that if you have postsecondary studies, you are not required to submit academic records for secondary studies. Also, if you have completed graduate studies, the undergraduate academic records are still required.

If you have completed studies in the United States, please submit a copy of the transcript and/or diploma as supporting documentation. Please note, however, that your US studies will not be included in the evaluation, as colleges, universities, and licensing agencies evaluate credentials from the United States according to their individual policies.


IEE requires certified translations of your documents if they are in a language that is not English. During the application process you will be given an opportunity to order translations from us, or let us know you will provide translations to us from another provider.

Start Your Application Now